Ssh connection and disk quotas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello I am contacting you because I am doing a project website and was very pleased with your services but for a few days I met with the disadvantage of not being able to use the ssh connection because the account is disabled. The ssh connection is very useful for me because I usually use it to manage files in my profile.
I also encounter the problem of disk quotas, although still space left me I have to climb several files that undermine the capacity of my fee.
Also there is another problem with the H1 software cpanel requests on statistics, CPU usage and memory over http.
I hope they fix soon (sorry for my English).
A greeting from Spain, thanks.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
SSH was never available in free hosting.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It must have been a misconfiguration of the servers that allowed that for a short time, and then it was closed. SSH was never offered, nor available for free hosting. Please look at this accurate plan comparison to see what is and is not available on free hosting. http://x10hosting.com/free-hosting-comparison

Just because you were able to take advantage of a misconfiguration before, doesn't mean that it was an option to begin with, and we'll certainly not compromise the security of the thousands of other accounts on the same server as your account is located on by giving SSH access back to you.

As for another one of the problems you listed: "I also encounter the problem of disk quotas, although still space left me I have to climb several files that undermine the capacity of my fee." Could you explain what you meant here? I couldn't understand what the last part of your sentence meant, certainly because this is free hosting and you paid no fees for it so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.