SSL Permissions

wooprapp

Reaction score
Hey, I seen the post about making a new Thread if I need my SSL Permissions.

I need them please.

Please also verify my directory factory files (make sure they’re all there and set up right, because I’m keep getting random redirect loops and my JavaScript doesn’t run my PHP back-ends?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Please log out and in again. It should be fixed.

wooprapp

Reaction score
Hey @garrettroyce,
So it seems as if that feature has been enabled but... However, my account or (IP or Devices) don't seem to be getting a response. I keep running into a "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" and it keeps telling me the connection to x10 (all platforms) aren't "secure"... But, I tried on my baby brother's Device and it connected instantly. Once I logged in I began fiddling with my SSL Settings and it seems like the feature is broken as to where it's displaying and hiding content like "CA Cert"... Where do I find it to update my "CA"? I'm so confused... I really have to email Michael back about my Ticket, if I can ever get my damn account fixed. Lol

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not sure. You could have been temp blocked by the server (it can be really aggressive with blocks at times). Are you still having an issue?

wooprapp

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve been unavailable to try again. I should be free Saturday afternoon. I’ll keep you updated!