Staff Applications ( How to become a Moderator )

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, we're aware of the moderator application form being broken. It'll be fixed shortly, for now please bear with us. There's a lot of other more important things that need sorting before we fix this.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but we're doing this to improve our service for the future.

-Luke.

freenetter

Reaction score
No worries. Thanks for the update and sorry I didn't read the post before mine to find out that the form was actually broken.

Thanks all!

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
i really wanted to become a moderator on the forum as i wanna get involved with other community members and at the same time when im not acting as a moderator i wanna also try to have fun at the same time. so in other words staff= having fun and chilling out

eagles051387

Reaction score
I have wiped out the current staff applications.

If you want to become a member of our staff please apply (re-apply) through this link: http://forums.x10hosting.com/modapp.php

Be sure to fill it out the application completely and write detailed answers. One liners are not okay. If I find applications that are not filled out completely, or otherwise make me think you are wasting our time you will receive a temp ban from the forums. Remember, this is an application for moderator, not Account Manager. If we see you are talking about being an Account Manager, we will delete the application without question.

We need new staff now, we don't have the time to sift through hundreds of applications where people can't follow simple instructions. If you can't figure out what you're supposed to do then don't apply.

We will be hiring up to 10 - 15 people by the end of this month if possible.

-StarShine
http://forums.x10hosting.com/modapp.php

ADDED: (5-16-08 )

It seems users are not reading the moderator application very closely. If you can't follow directions in applying, we will assume you can't follow directions as staff. If you get a temp ban and want to complain, we will do a perm. ban.

ADDED:

Please only post questions regarding to the application process or staff position. All other posts will be deleted without question.

the link to the app only takes me back to the forum home page. there is no application

LHVWB

Reaction score
Please read the thread before you post in it with useless questions.

the link to the app only takes me back to the forum home page. there is no application

Yes, we're aware of the moderator application form being broken. It'll be fixed shortly, for now please bear with us. There's a lot of other more important things that need sorting before we fix this.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but we're doing this to improve our service for the future.

-Luke.

As tnl2k7 said, the staff are fully aware that the moderator application form is broken, its just not the most important thing at the moment.

Divinorum

Reaction score
I'm willing to become one as well, I'd be honoured to moderate for this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.