Staff Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

Reaction score
Staff Applications

Are they gonna PM you, or reply to your post if you don't make it? Or are they just gonna post a stickie to say that the Staff Applications are closed, and that they have chosen new staff?

:blink:

Biggie

Reaction score
I would assume however long it takes them :p

Yeah, it's not an application for hosting. They need to wait for a whole bunch of potentials to apply. They won't just pick the first three that apply and hope for the best.

Chris

Reaction score
There isn't a set date. It's basically when we feel like it. First, obviously, we will wait for many applications to be sent. Then, we will review them. It shouldn't take longer than a week, but I'm not going to set a strict date...

Origin

Reaction score
I see. How are you going to be able to make sure they're honest?

shroomin

Reaction score
Origin said:
I see. How are you going to be able to make sure they're honest?

Um don't you think they obviously have a system for that?? Have you seen any undesirable Admin yet?? Just a thought...

Complex

Reaction score
In my opinion, the sooner the applicants gets accepted, the better. That way, Experienced or Previous Staff members may have enough time to actually supervise those who have been newly selected and determine if they really qualify for the position they have been entitled with, giving other applicants a chance to be supervised same as the first batch.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
^^yup. We will give you all the time in the world. well within reason.....

Conor

Reaction score
Complex said:
In my opinion, the sooner the applicants gets accepted, the better. That way, Experienced or Previous Staff members may have enough time to actually supervise those who have been newly selected and determine if they really qualify for the position they have been entitled with, giving other applicants a chance to be supervised same as the first batch.

Why sooner? Whats the difference if we pick one today or next year?

Complex

Reaction score
Conor said:
Why sooner? Whats the difference if we pick one today or next year?

I believe the question "Why sooner" was already included with the post you quoted. Just like stated from my previous post, the sooner, the more time there will be for the staffs to review and judge the new employed staff crew's performance. Of course, if x10hosting has urgently no need for additional assisstance this instant, then that should have been clarified with the post that was made to announce the re-opening of the staff positions being available.

Matt

Reaction score
give them some time. if you keep posting to pick sooner, it will seem like your in it for more of the benifits, TLD, maybe? it may start to seem like you dont really want to help out.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It's not like they can pick someone over night, They want to make sure they get the right person for the job. You have to be patient :eek:riginal:

fongpn

Reaction score
Wah.Becoming a staff in x10Hosting woh.Not a small business .I advised all those member who is not SERIOUS to become a staff,please don't waste others peoples time.Am I Right?

Regards,
Fong Phooi Nam.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
fongpn said:
Wah.Becoming a staff in x10Hosting woh.Not a small business .I advised all those member who is not SERIOUS to become a staff,please don't waste others peoples time.Am I Right?

Regards,
Fong Phooi Nam.

true true..I'll just say wait for it. it will come.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
No, patients is a vertue even if im going away for 10 days on friday with no interent access to find out if i made it. So who ever gets the jobs congratulations!

n4tec

Reaction score
i also agree... Patients pays and sometimes doesnot pay....

*4*

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have never ending patience! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.