Status
Not open for further replies.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey people!

Once again, we are in the need of some extra staff. Available positions are Account Manager and Super Moderator. Please PM me your applications using the following form:

Full Name:
[Account Manager || Moderator]
Time Zone: [i.e. -6 GTM]
Availiable Time a Week:
Skills:
Previous Experience:
Why would you be a good Account Manager/Moderator?

We need people committed to x10. Please don't apply if you're not really interested in the job, or you don't have the time to help. People who get the job will get a Welcome PM, all others won't be getting any reply.

Again, PM me (Alejandro) your applications. PMs sent to Corey won't even be opened.

Thank you for your constant support,

- Alejandro
x10Administration

PS: Please don't use this thread to post about how much you would love being in staff or asking when your application is gonna be reviewed. You're only going to get yourself a Warning!

Last edited by a moderator:

lambada

Reaction score
Please PM your applications, don't post in this thread.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
You can still send me your applications as I still will be picking a few more members. It's gonna close soon though, so hurry.

prasad

Reaction score
I sent my application long ago but have still not got any reply.

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Please don't post if you didn't get a reply.
If you aren't chosen you won't get a reply, only the people that are selected will get a reply.

eboyer

Reaction score
Hey Alejandro, i dropped you a PM with my app after reading this thread, but the las post was from 9/27/07. Are you still looking for new staff or do you already have everyone you want?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Currently, I haven't found any good applications worthy of being staff. And all those applications which aren't that bad, are from people with 1 or 2 posts. I'm making a new announcement about this really soon.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.