staff applications

Lindsey

Reaction score
I know that we have a forum to post applications to become staff, even though no one has posted an application, I was made to wonder if that was because we have no way to know "how" to post an application. Perhaps an example of what to include, etc. would be helpful and maybe someone would post an ap, unless you really don't want them to :D

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Therea are alot of apps in there you just cant see them. You can only see your own :p

There is a sticky in there but the permissions are messed up so you guys cant see it, I will post it here:

Please post the following info in a thread you create. The better you fill this out the better your chances of become part of the staff are. We are not looking for forum moderators, this can be part of your job but can not be the only thing.

* We are looking for people that are knowledgable and can help people on the forums.
* We are looking for people that will review user accounts for compliance with our rules.
* We are looking for people who can do upgrades\approve\modify accounts.

Name:
What would you like to do as part of staff:
Previous experience that would help you do your job:
Timezone:
How many hours a week can you spend helping out:
Anything else you feel we should know:

Thanks
-Corey

Conor

Reaction score
You shouldn't really because technically, only us super powerful people could see it ;)