Staff needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

stardom

Reaction score
I run Friend Link and War Crew. Friend Link is a social media community. In other words its like a myspace but its main goal is media for the users of the site. War Crew is an online mafia game. I currently have me and one other staff member so far. The positions I am looking for is.

Content Editor : If you can write quality articles on media related subjects. I will be willing to give you a spot on the team. I will need to see some work before I can decide. This position will be for Friend Link.

Payment : The only payment I can offer for this I can host a website for you with unlimited bandwidth and storage. ( extra donation pack 2 on War Crew for every month you are an editor. if wanted )

Graphic Design/ CSS : I need someone to revamp the layout of War Crew. Logo is needed as well.
Admin : I need someone with experience running an online MMORPG. Tasks will include :

• Moderating in game forum
  • Monitoring player actions
  • Ability to use simple admin function in Admin Panel
  • Help edit items from Admin Panel
  • Create new content
Payment : As long as you are on the team for War Crew you will recieve a Donation Pack 2 every month you are a member.

Its not much but I have to put the offer out there :tongue:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I think I have exactly what you may be in need for in order to become a better website with more traffic as well as access to an experienced staff team.

Please send me a email at jjjccc@att.net if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.