Staff Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobswat

Reaction score
ProjectH4X0r.com is looking for some staff members. The following positions are available:

Lead Developer - Responsible for code development.
Forums Moderator - Help to control the forums.
Advertisement - Responsible for bringing traffic to the website.

Note: The most important position right now is the lead developer. We are reformatting the site and starting a different main theme, and are in dire need of some help.

PM me with any offers. Make sure the title is: project:H4X0R Staff Application.

Last edited:

mattura

Reaction score
You need to give more information.
Eg for lead developer, what will they be developing? In what language(s)? Any design element? What will you pay? How long for? Be as specific as you can.

Jesse

Reaction score
What's the category of your site? (I mean like game website... etc.)
It might interest me..

Bobswat

Reaction score
Just wanted to post to see if anyone was interested before I actually began giving out more info.

Lead Developer would be coding mainly in PHP, MySQL and CSS. For each script you complete, I'll pay in x10 credits, depends on the size of the script and how well it works on how much I will pay you.

The type of website is a sort of script hosting site where people can upload various scripts they have made (php, mysql, java...whatever you want!) and other users can rate them, comment on them, and download them to use.

EDIT: oh, one more thing for the positions is you must be able to speak pretty fluent english. It's really the only REQUIREMENT at this point

Last edited:

frznmnky

Reaction score
What about the positions or Forum Moderator does that pay anything!

Bobswat

Reaction score
Depending on the number of posts you make, problems you solve, and new members you bring into the comuunity, you will get a numbers of credits/month based on your work evaluation.

Min: 15
Max: 50

And I know somebody is going to ask me this so here we go:

Advertisement is paid by the number of people you bring into the forum, plain and simple.

Everybody should also know that for the beginning, everybody will be responsible for bringing in more members to the site (yes, you will accumulate additional credits for this)

FalseHope

Reaction score
We are still looking for more staff. We are now willing to pay via x10 credits. You just name the price.

Bobswat

Reaction score
Forum administrator has been taken by Mike guys so any and all staff requests can either be directed to me or him. The best result would be to post on the forum on the site under "Staff applications" at projecvth4x0r.com
We are still looking for a gfx designer, some php/mysql coders, and some people who know spanish or french fluently who would be interested in translating some of our pages and boards.

Thanks for the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.