Staff Wanted! Earn UNLIMITED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for active clickers for my new project so if you want to join, please read all the information in this post.

General Information:
The work is very simple, just join under my name in different PTC sites and click in the ads (most of sites have just 4 ads). I'm starting a site monitor so need to know as fast as possible if the sites are scam or not. The site is http://PTC.ZharkStudio.com

Rewards and Payments:
Each staff earn individually and the earnings are based in the next table:
* Trusted sites - $1/pc
* Testing sites - $2/pc
* Scam sites - No Reward
$ - Credits only, x10Hosting forum currency. No real cash.
pc - Per Click

Terms and Conditions:
General
All information and offers on this thread can change any time and without notice, likewise, to join any bid, you are accepting the changes made. Each user will be my referral to participate in the offer.

Accreditation and limitations
Accreditation of offers are subject to the payment and performance of each site, ie, if a site in the testing list becomes SCAM before you generate the 100 clicks to cash out, clicks will not be credited so you will lose those clicks. In case of trusted sites, the clicks you've (only not payed clicks) will be payed. Clicks payed clicks don' count. Clicks are not cumulative. Each site work individually so I'll pay you each 100 clicks in each site (so you can't count 50 from site 1 + 30 from site 2 + 20 from site 3). In case of some tested site become trusted, you will earn the "testing site" price up to earn 200 clicks ($400), after 200 clicks, you will earn the regular "trusted site" price.
Only one account per site is allowed, so don't waste your time with multiple accounts in one site.
I'll give you a link where you can check your status in each ptc.

Accreditation and limitations
Accreditation of offers are subject to the payment and performance of each site, ie, if a site in the testing list becomes SCAM before you generate the 100 clicks to cash out, clicks will not be credited so you will lose those clicks. In case of trusted sites, the clicks you've (only not payed clicks) will be payed. Clicks payed clicks don' count. Clicks are not cumulative. Each site work individually so I'll pay you each 100 clicks in each site (so you can't count 50 from site 1 + 30 from site 2 + 20 from site 3).
Only one account per site is allowed, so don't waste your time with multiple accounts in one site.
Each site in SCAM list have the date when was declared scam, so the clicks (in case of was trusted site) will be counted just up that date.

User Obligation
Each user has the obligation to review the site to know which sites have participation in the offer due the sites can change of category any day. Each time you join in my site, please wait 24 hours to check the referrals list, if you're not in my list after 24 hours you've registered, please contact me to know if you're in my down-line in the site or no.

Payments
I'm active on all sites, so isn't necessary to post or contact me to receive payments. I'll send you the payment each 100 clicks in each site (prices according the previous list and terms). If you've done 100 clicks for about 3 days ago, and still don't receive the credits, please contact me by PM.

Cancellation
Offers may be canceled at any time and without notice, so all clicks done after I've declared offer closed will be not payed. Similarly, by not respecting or violating any term or rule, all clicks may be discredited and you will be removed from the offers.

How to Join
Reply to this post using this form:
[ ] Mark this if you accept all the offer terms.
Your nick in the sites: (Nick that you use in the sites to join in my down-line, I need this to track your earnings).

Status
Not open for further replies.