Star Craft 2!!

Doan

Reaction score
Surprised a thread hasn't been up yet. Anyone buy it?!

Really great graphics and game play!! Really fun game, but there are going to be expansions so be expecting to pay another 30$ each for both the expansions. Unfortunately, I don't have any loose money so I can't buy it. I played with a demo account though. REALLY FUN!! Especially with friends.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Starcraft II is a lot of fun, just like the original Starcraft was. I will buy the expansions once they come out.

sedesign

Reaction score
never really played the first one but SC2 is amazing.

The graphics are great (for an RTS) and the storyline is outstanding, one of the best games i've played in quite a while. I cannot wait for the expansion's to come out, one thing i would like is a zerg campaign, haven't had chance to play them yet and don't want to go into any multiplayer games without any experience in playing them (although you can play non-ladder matches which is good because Blizzard doesn't keep score of them).

leighohc

Reaction score
The game is totally addicting but as of right now, I don't feel like it's balanced. Terran's tier 1 is way too powerful, especially against Zerg.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that the game is broken, but there seriously needs to be a balancing patch.

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
Ok, if anyone says starcraft 2 sucks, I will kill them personally, I find it a very nice game with some good graphics. I could complain because of how the graphics mess up but thats down to my Graphics card and MB!

~John

sedesign

Reaction score
have to admit that the game can be strangely graphic intense =/ for some strange reason it appears to make my computer work alot more than WoW does!

stef_63686

Reaction score
I have always played starcraft and starcraft bRoodwar, and I was a really big fan of them both, so sure I bought Starcraft 2 :)
It's a GREAT game, graphics are very good and the gameplay, though a bit changed, still feels like the old times!
There are a few things I'm not happy about though, there is no main lobby or something, chatting is pure via IM's to people you know and ingame chatting..
And hosting maps totally changed which sucks, but for the rest it is an awesome game!