StarCraft2 Lovers Join here

azhararmar

Reaction score
Hey guys this thread is dedicated to the lovers of starcraft 2 game from blizzard... Post your views, comments, suggestion about the game here....
Edit:
I myself has been playing the starcraft game for almost 4-5 years... and still have the same passion for the game...the game is really superb....and the recent announcement from blizzard that starcraft2 is underway...am more impatient to get my hands on the game...i watched the trailers in www.starcraft2.com ...it is really amazing.....thank you blizzard for developing such a lovely game...

Last edited:

gamingevolved

Reaction score
I agree, I have been playing the original Starcraft for quite a few years now. Did you know that Starcraft turned the age of 10 recently?

I can't wait for Starcraft 2, it looks like original SC on crack. :D

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm waiting for Starcraft 2 as well. I have the Starcraft Origional CD and the Expansion pack, and both are fun. I'm actually suprised that for a 10 year game Blizzard's BattleNet Servers are still up and running for Starcraft, as I can still connect to them and play someone. But I've been waiting anxiously to see how this one will turn out, and the detail of the new game for sure is nice.

Which reminds me, the graphics on Starcraft 2 look just like Star Wars: Empires at War (ask me for a video from my FileFront account if you'd like to see it), a game that came out about 6 months ago.

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
I heard that there are supposed to be as many polygons on each individual starcraft 2 unit as there is on a WOW player character.

And, if you think that the graphics look the same, it's because Empires at War stole the graphics, not the other way around. The new graphics are much in the same style as the old ones, they just look better.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I heard that there are supposed to be as many polygons on each individual starcraft 2 unit as there is on a WOW player character.

And, if you think that the graphics look the same, it's because Empires at War stole the graphics, not the other way around. The new graphics are much in the same style as the old ones, they just look better.

How many poly's per unit? Just wondering.

Kirby1990

Reaction score
I've been playing for I don't know how long. Along the way of playing, I've had troubles such as losing the CD, getting booted of Battle.net (still do) every few minutes, and several other things. I want to play Starcraft 2 so bad. And I want to submit in the I <3 SC Mosaic, but they limited me to only a few US states.

advaudit

Reaction score
Yeah, the graphic looks real good and stuff. can't wait til it comes out. Though i was hoping they would have new races... oh well...

orangpelupa

Reaction score
i love starcraft, but after i watched the starcraft 2 trailer its just looks too "heavy" for my pc >.<

DarKye

Reaction score
i love starcraft, but after i watched the starcraft 2 trailer its just looks too "heavy" for my pc >.<

Ditto. It looks amazing, though. Maybe eventually, after some upgrades, I'll be able to play it.