Starka issues - why no info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarzan

Reaction score
Hi!
I don't want to be a pain in the butt or anything 'cause I think x10hosting is really great for being a free host, but I wonder why there's no updates on how the work on Starka is progressing.

I've understood from threads here, and my own experience, that Starka is having some problems with performance and MySQL, and it would be very nice to know what the status is, in some kind of announcement - troubleshooting/waiting for new hardware/nothing at the moment/upgrading MySQL etc.

I also think it would spare you a lot of support threads (of course there'll always be those who don't read annoncements but still). I've seen that many threads about sql down, default cgi page, slowness etc get responses like "it works now", "try to clear your cache". Good corrective actions, but nothing is being said about any preventive measures.

So, to sum up: I'm not complaining about the performance problems on Starka and I do believe it's getting better, but I just wonder why there's no official information about it. I would be more content if I knew that there's no time to look at it right now than not knowing anything :)

(You don't even have to answer to this thread, it's just a tip - fix the host before the post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.