Starka/Stoli etc Internal Server Error (500)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unocoleader

Reaction score
I'm not too good at these things (yet), but I'm giving it a raw guess that the problems we're having with MySQL, are not related to users' MySQL databases but would be related to the server side setups. Just the amount of 500-errors are pointing towards the x10 servers, not to DB's we have.

This could be caused by interrupted restore process of Starka/Stoli accounts, or database reinstalls in servers. There's no guarantees of it before it's checked out that the servers are properly set up and the restores are upped correctly. If there's something else in OP's minds, they should take a peek on those as well.

Anyway: I've done all I can from this side of screen, and haven't got my phpBB working. All I get is Internal Server Error. NOTE: Few folders MUST be chmoded to 777 (maybe 775 is enough, haven't tested) in order to get phpBB installed and working. After installation and sorting out all other necessarities, it's safe to change settings back. If those are not changed, you'll get "./cache (or other folder) is not writable" and therefore can't install/change the forums.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not too good at these things (yet), but I'm giving it a raw guess that the problems we're having with MySQL, are not related to users' MySQL databases but would be related to the server side setups. Just the amount of 500-errors are pointing towards the x10 servers, not to DB's we have.

This could be caused by interrupted restore process of Starka/Stoli accounts, or database reinstalls in servers. There's no guarantees of it before it's checked out that the servers are properly set up and the restores are upped correctly. If there's something else in OP's minds, they should take a peek on those as well.

Anyway: I've done all I can from this side of screen, and haven't got my phpBB working. All I get is Internal Server Error. NOTE: Few folders MUST be chmoded to 777 (maybe 775 is enough, haven't tested) in order to get phpBB installed and working. After installation and sorting out all other necessarities, it's safe to change settings back. If those are not changed, you'll get "./cache (or other folder) is not writable" and therefore can't install/change the forums.

Your forum is working fine,

Thread Closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.