Start Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

iriewebb

Reaction score
I think I meessed up, how do I start over?
I am new and I started to build some sites for a class project.
I tried deleting thse sites and start a fresh but got this message:
"The new website details you've entered appearto be already in use by the sitebuilder website . Please remove the existingwebsite or change your details below to continue creating a new website."

When I try to remove the site I keep going to Create Project page with this message in the view log box:
"[31-Jan-2013 18:11:04 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method CpHandle_CpanelRoot::getProjectDbMissing() in /var/cpanel/rvglobalsoft/rvsitebuilder/modules/sitebuilder/classes/SiteBuilderMgr.php on line 412"

So how do I reset and start over?

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Use the instructions you'll find on the Wiki here, and be sure to indicate clearly that you are requesting an immediate deletion so that you can create a new account. Only a few people have access to do that, so it may take a while for somebody to get it done.

The normal procedure for deletion is just to manually suspend the account, but that takes at least 14 days for the old account to be deleted from the system. There is no "reset", so deleting and re-creating the account is the easiest way for everybody, and ensures that nothing from the old site can interfere with the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.