Starting off...

xAdReNaLiNx

Reaction score
When you first get your webspace and you login what do you do and how? (I wasn't sure if this went in support or here)

sportman3333333

Red Sox Won!!!!!!
Reaction score
if you want to creare a website. go to your file manager and then go to public_html. That where you can start building your site

nicholas

Reaction score
u can start by creating a file call index.html, that is if you are building a webpage using html :p

if not go to fantastico and pick one of the software you are interested in using to build your site and install it :)

Conor

Reaction score
Do you know about HTML?

www.htmlgoodies.com
www.lissaexplains.com

2 great sites to learn. Open notepad and get started! Then save as whatever.html.

You'll need to download an FTP program (I recommend www.smartftp.com) Download the program and then you'll need to open it up and enter your subdomain, username, and password (which you specified when registering). Then connect to your space and open the folder public_html or www. Click and drag the files you want on your website and your page and VOILA!

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
BlueSuedeShoes said:
Do you know about HTML?

www.htmlgoodies.com
www.lissaexplains.com

2 great sites to learn. Open notepad and get started! Then save as whatever.html.

You'll need to download an FTP program (I recommend www.smartftp.com) Download the program and then you'll need to open it up and enter your subdomain, username, and password (which you specified when registering). Then connect to your space and open the folder public_html or www. Click and drag the files you want on your website and your page and VOILA!

lisaexplains is where i get all my html help, its a great site! Are you looking to do a forum? if so i would suggest SMF if you need any help with smf PM me and i can galdly help out