Starting to install CMS and is stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibi.petersen94

Reaction score
i am installing the Webspell Clan ED CMS and i am stuck at the installing mysql and it is not responding at all i thought this was suppose to be super fast ?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks like you were successful in installing the cms. Are there any more problems?

gibi.petersen94

Reaction score
Yes i emailed support i have had the site for not even 48 hours and its timing out its not loading etc freezing etc im wondering if there is a problem ? cause its effecting not only me i have seen this as a long trend on the free hosting area down time ?

not to be mean but right now as i type this the site is timing out etc .... has not come back alive yet

I am hoping that this matter will be resolved very soon

thanks again

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It loaded in 4 seconds for me. But there was something very off about the site. It doesn't appear to be lining up properly at all. I can see where there are supposed to be a left and right bar, but the left one happens first, scroll down to the end of that bar, and then the right one begins on the other side of the page. Your header image looks like it's covering up some of the top menu links. You might want to have a look at your code.

Last edited:

gibi.petersen94

Reaction score
I know it comes back for a few then goes away again yes i know that sir i was working on something then it freaking timed on me sorry yes at times it loads very fast then like now it wont load. I have more then me testing it to.

gibi.petersen94

Reaction score
I sent an email to the support email from the hosting i have not received no help i am requesting an employee speak on my matter there is some stuff at work here i am a active E6 from the US-Army i do not like it when people say they care about their customers then go on and not even answer their questions. I am a very nice guy but when it comes down to it this is all about business and i don’t have time to play games with people i will be reporting this situation to the BBB (better business bureau) this in my eyes seems to have gone wrong in so many ways i do not understand why this is happening i really don't care at this point in time i do know that i am a unhappy client and i wish to only speak from here out an X10hosting .com. Employee preferred either a Owner, Tech , Some type of employee that can help me with my issue.

My issue is this

(This is the email i sent)

to support@x10hosting.com
subject Site keeps freezing
mailed-by gmail.com

Hello my name is Marc Petersen i have hosting with you all and there has been lots of issues with freezing and timing out we are using the script Nuke-Fusion and its really not that big of a script. We have been with you all for only 48 hours and there has been about 25-50 time outs and it happens lots when installing SQL data it takes forever.

Our website is http://gibiclan.x10.bz/

I would really appreciate any help in this matter

Thank you for your time and have a great weekend.

(

This is the problem no one has but a community member answered my questions but just seems like he’s trying to help but does not understand the main issue

Again thank you for your time and i hope we can fix this issue thanks again

Petersen, Hooah!

Status
Not open for further replies.