Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Uber No0b
Reaction score
I made a subdomain for a friend, and gave him ftp access to it. Is there a way that he could see the stats for his subdomain without having to access the control panel using my username and pass? Or is there a php script that could let him view the stats like the cPanel for his subdomain only?

Thanks!

Chris

Reaction score
thesims2extreme said:
Idk, Is that allowed?

I'm not sure totally, Corey or Auvee should answer that, but...

Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties.

I, myself, wouldn't classify a close friend as a party. To me, just letting one or two close friends would be OK, but you should double check with an admin.

[Terms of Service]

Rhianna

Reaction score
Chris said:
I'm not sure totally, Corey or Auvee should answer that, but...

I, myself, wouldn't classify a close friend as a party. To me, just letting one or two close friends would be OK, but you should double check with an admin.

[Terms of Service]

In strict legal terms a friend would be a an outside party in terms of this hosting agreement.

nicholas

Reaction score
i think the only way u can do in order not to break the TOS if you give one subdomain to your friend is to get yourself involve in how your friend is using the subdomain. in that sense your friend is just a "partner". of course it must not be anything illegal or contradict any rules stated in TOS :)

eg using the subdomain as a forum. you must be one of the admin :p

prasys

Reaction score
Yes , install a Hit Conter (from a Third Party) , that would do the trick

Most Free Services , does that , in these days..So there is no need to worry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.