Still cannot log into account panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

lydia09

Reaction score
Hi,
I read the news that said the account panel is back online, but I still can't log in. When I use my correct user name and password, it says "invalid email address or password supplied." I tried using my email address instead of my user name, and still no entry. Would someone mind checking out my account, please?

Also, on a separate topic, I couldn't post a support ticket; I had to post a new topic directly in this forum. Is the support ticket forum closed?

EDIT:
Oh, goodness, I'm sorry! My browser cut off the bottom of the news post so I didn't see the part about the old users! When I went to a different browser, I saw it. Sorry!

Thanks,
Lydia

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Also, on a separate topic, I couldn't post a support ticket; I had to post a new topic directly in this forum. Is the support ticket forum closed?

I'm glad that you found the answer to your first problem. As for the support tickets, this is the place on the forum. All free hosting account users are directed to the forums first. If your problem can't be solved by community help, then the thread you created here will be escalated to staff (escalation is disabled at the moment until the current forum theme is changed to a new one). Until the theme is changed, all we can do it wait for staff to be directed here by the forum moderator or community advocates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.