Still can't get my website running - VOX server

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytiedra92

Reaction score
Hello,

My website is still not running since the server moves begin and done(?). The thread "server moves" at news and announcement section is already closed so I suppose the server moves is already done.

Anyone here know how can I fix this and what am I suppose to do? I already read other threads here looking for an answer and found out about IP configuring on A records but it seems that advance dns editing is not available now.

My website is textmessages4fun.com - vox server
Cpanel and FTP are working properly the only problem is I can't access my website.

Thank you so much. Hoping to find an answer here as soon as possible.

Jay

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have updated your DNS records, it should start resolving correctly soon.

jaytiedra92

Reaction score
Hi Corey,

Thank you for a prompt reply and action about this.
The site is still not accessible as of now, I'll wait until tonight and see how will it go through.

Jay

amalfra79

Reaction score
me too on vox and getting following error when parking a domain :
Using nameservers with the following IPs: 99.198.122.2,108.178.57.230 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

anybody please help me how to solve this issue?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
OP, your site is loading fine for me here so once your DNS refreshes I think you'll be set.

Amalfra79, try now.

amalfra79

Reaction score
i had parked a domain itfolks.tk. yesterday, i purchased the domain itfolks.in with godaddy. i removed parked domain itfolks.tk from cpanel and now capnel shows no(0) parked domains. Once i tried to park itfolks.in, it shows the above mentioned error. i have set the nameservers to point to ns1.x10hosting.com & ns2.x10hosting.com @ godaddy domain control panel.

bluedr45

Reaction score
I also use the VOX server however when i try to log onto the cpanel i get a message that my login is invalid. I'm using the same login i always used prior to the server move. Does anyone know when this may be fixed. Im starting to feel like the only one who still cant access the cpanel. Would love to get my site back up.

Please help.............

52dora

Reaction score
Hello,

My website is still not running since the server moves begin and done(?). The thread "server moves" at news and announcement section is already closed so I suppose the server moves is already done.

Anyone here know how can I fix this and what am I suppose to do? I already read other threads here looking for an answer and found out about IP configuring on A records but it seems that advance dns editing is not available now.

My website is textmessages4fun.com - vox server
Cpanel and FTP are working properly the only problem is I can't access my website.

Thank you so much. Hoping to find an answer here as soon as possible.

Jay

I can open your site now

jaytiedra92

Reaction score
Hi Corey.

YEs it is working perfectly now. Thank you so much.
You can now close this thread.

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.