Still getting database error

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfteam

Reaction score
Depends on the server your account is in. I'm on chopin and chopin's supposed to be done but i'm still getting the errors. So maybe they're just doing some finishing touches. :)

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You should have a config , configuration , settings .ini or .php file for your blog etc. Open it up and make sure the database host is set to 'localhost' . If it is not, change it.

If that does not work, go to cPanel, then mySQL Databases and drop the database user from the database (do not delete him, just drop him from the database). Then add him back, making sure to check "ALL" when the pop up page asks you to set the permissions.

darkxwolf : You are on Lotus, which is having its own set of problems with mySQL. The above might not help. If you go to cPanel and try to use phpMyAdmin, you will probably get an error, like others on Lotus. Corey knows about Lotus' problem and is working on it.

darkxwolf

Reaction score
You should have a config , configuration , settings .ini or .php file for your blog etc. Open it up and make sure the database host is set to 'localhost' . If it is not, change it.

If that does not work, go to cPanel, then mySQL Databases and drop the database user from the database (do not delete him, just drop him from the database). Then add him back, making sure to check "ALL" when the pop up page asks you to set the permissions.

darkxwolf : You are on Lotus, which is having its own set of problems with mySQL. The above might not help. If you go to cPanel and try to use phpMyAdmin, you will probably get an error, like others on Lotus. Corey knows about Lotus' problem and is working on it.
Okay I understand, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.