still getting error....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwmast3r

Reaction score
hi guys,

i am getting an error when trying to submit a request to change my hosting accounts primary domain.
i have been trying since march 28th i believe to change my accounts main domain from 'mwmast3r.x10.mx' to my own domain 'mwmaster.com' and i get the following error once i hit submit request:

Hosting Domain Modification submitted April 5 at 7:59 pm CIJQG1UYPPKG
action statusErrorinformation
A change to your hosting account's primary domain.
----
A system error occurred while processing this action.
Error Code: 1E9F63B0
----

every couple of days or so, ive been logging in and hitting the resubmit buttom at the bottom of the 'request' but it just gives me the same error with a different ID (CIJQG1UY....).
ive not yet switched my nameservers to ns1 and ns2.x10hosting.com yet so my site wouldnt get any downtime switching from my current host provider but that wouldnt cause this error would it? your dns server would simply wait for DNR requests for mwmaster.com once the main domain for my account was changed.

I plan on upgrading to paid hosting once I can get everything switched over and working smoothly. I also understand you guys are in the middle of moving servers, accounts over etc. so that may have something to do with this error.

Thanks in advance for your help!

mwmast3r

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
I can access www.mwmaster.com , it points to some other hosts.Use x10 nameservers and then try.

Last edited:

mwmast3r

Reaction score
hey thanks,

i did that this past weekend and my site was down all weekend with the same issue in the control panel (not cPanel). It just wont let me change my main domain in my control panel from 'mwmast3r.x10.mx' to 'mwmaster.com'. i switched my nameservers back to my old stuff sunday evening after waiting ~48 hours and my site was still down...

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Mwmaster.com is parked on your account. To switch your main domain to mwmaster.com, unpark it first.

mwmast3r

Reaction score
Nice. thanks for the help Bryon.

It worked.

Keep up the nice work guys! x10 ftw

mwmast3r

Status
Not open for further replies.