Still getting resource limit hit messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
I recently upgraded to Prime Membership....how come I'm still getting Resource Limit Hit messages, if the CPU limit is doubled? I guess I'm even going above the limit for Prime membership...(450?)...

EDIT: also, I should be able to access the forums for Prime Members, can't access them :/

EDIT: oh, and the RLH messages appear every hour but seem to remain for only 30 minutes...

Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
I upgraded your forum usergroup, not sure why that didn't happen originally...

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
I upgraded your forum usergroup, not sure why that didn't happen originally...

thank you

I don't know what's up with the resource limit messages, why do they appear every hour and remain for less than an hour?

Last edited:

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
With double the amount CPU & Memory, that is indeed odd. You must be running a fairly big site to hit those limits.

What scripts (if any) are you running on your hosting account?

Last edited:

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
Well I run a forum, phpBB, and I do have a lot of mods installed, but I don't know of any scripts...I wouldn't consider my forum to be that big...a lot of files, maybe yes, but not a whole lot of members/posts/topics

if it goes above 450 the messages are supposed to show right? I looked at my HTTP CPU usage stats and the red are always below 450 seconds...

Last edited:

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
it's supposed to reset in an hour, but it resets in half an hour......

this last one I just got (at 11:50 pm) lasted for only 20 minutes...

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Nobody is going to help you if you hijack another person's thread.

Start you own thread and explain exactly what happens.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
when are RLH messages supposed to appear? when you get to above 450? Well I never go above it, and I'm STILL getting them :/ or maybe I'm wrong, but I keep looking at the CPU stats page....

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
no I'm still getting them. I just got one a few minutes ago. It goes away at around 10 after something (like 10 after 10 pm EST) but they still appear

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Try disabling all the plugins and them added them back one-by-one, most important ones first.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
that would take way too much work. some I can't disable. I will have to remove all of them one by one, as in removing all the code edits (if any. most do have code edits) made to files, any "modules" added. they are phpBB MODs after all.....

then I would have to re-add them one by one. ugh, sorry but I just can't do that. The MODs made so many edits and I made certain edits so some would work

Last edited:

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
would you say this kind of CPU is supposed to get me RLH messages?

CPU usage 050512.PNG

if a normal free account has a limit of 300, and prime membership is doubled, it should be 600. according to the pic, the 600 isn't even on there, meaning all the usage is way below 600, even below 450....

or have I understood wrong, if it goes above the blue lines, "normal usage", the message would show??

I already said this, but I'll just say it again. The messages appear almost EVERY hour, but they remain for less than an hour, from about maybe 12-30 min.

EDIT, May 6 2012 -- okay so what time zone is the CPU stats page supposed to be in??? Doesn't seem like my time zone, EST. Right now, it's nearly 1 pm EST. that's 13:00 in 24hr format, which is what the page is in. according to the graph, at 13:00 it's 0. so it's not in EST.

I don't understand the graph at all.

how do I get the graph to show the times in MY time zone? if the RLH messages hit every hour, it should show that on the graph, going above 600. it doesn't do that at all, and the lines don't even get close to 600..........

or is the RLH message based on the EXECUTIONS? because that graph shows parts of the line going above 600, and I know then the message would hit. but not every single hour it was above 600....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.