Still having problems uploading with Frontpage

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevwashere

Reaction score
This is an on again off again problem. Last tim ethis happened I was unable to upload with FP for 8 days, then it was fixed for two, and now I've been unable to upload for 3. Is there a permanant fix for this problem. I've reinstalled the extentions several times, with no results. Here is the note I get from x10 Hosting server

x10Hosting - 404 Error Page
The page you requested is not available, please try again in a few minutes. Alternatively you can use the form below to find what you are looking for. Registering an account with us is easy and free, sign up today! Create an account now. © Copyright 2010 Free Web Hosting. All Rights Reserved.

I know how to FTP file by file, but does anyone know how to get Frontpage working with x10Hosting again, for longer than just a few days?

http://kevinanderson.exofire.net/

mattblog

Reaction score
i can see your site perfectly. Try flushing your dns and clearing your cache. As of uploading to dns >>>

the server you are on ,fris, is currently being migrated and having temporary issues. It will be back up soon. Until it is up you will not be able to access your cpanel. This is for the benefit of your site and will help the servers to run faster and more smoothly

for more info go to
http://status.x10hosting.com/

Hope this Helped
Matt

The above was written as a statement for most answers to do with fris. This is my guess of what your main issue is.

kevwashere

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with looking at my site - I can not connect via FrontPage. This is an issue of uploading changes using Frontpage. Right now I have to file by file ftp, and would like the frontpage extension to work again for more than a few days before not working for a week. Nothing to do with access or how the site looks. This question is about getting the frontpage extentions to work again. Which currently they are still not.

mattblog

Reaction score
yes the reason you cannot access or upload any files from frontpage is as i said before.

the server you are on ,fris, is currently being migrated and having temporary issues. It will be back up soon. Until it is up you will not be able to access your cpanel or dns. This is for the benefit of your site and will help the servers to run faster and more smoothly

for more info go to
http://status.x10hosting.com/

Last edited:

centralian

Reaction score
Matt, according to the status page it is Absolut that is being migrated not Fris. My understanding is that those of us that were on Lotus and Cosack were migrated to Fris a couple of weeks ago. However it seems that Fris has now developed a problem with its ftp service and has been refusing ftp connections for the past 3 days. I have setup my website on a new free hosting account with another hoster till this mess is sorted out then I will switch back to my x10 fris account.

kevwashere

Reaction score
I can access my Cpanel just fine. Am not having any issues with accessing the Cpanel. What I can not do (still) is upload using FrontPage. I don't know how to be any clearer. Only problem here is uploading with Frontpage. Extensions have been installed, reinstalled, but nothing works.

Does anyone no why or if I will ever be able to use Frontpage with this site again.

kevwashere

Reaction score
Does anyone no why or if I will ever be able to use Frontpage with this site again.

Status
Not open for further replies.