Still No Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpr28056

Reaction score
The status says if your site is not accessible to open a support ticket. I can get on cpanel and did the mysql changes but my site still will not open. And I have flused dns.

zapzack

Reaction score
Please point your A records to 69.175.6.94 or have your nameservers changed to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com and manage your dns record in cPanel.

jpr28056

Reaction score
I may not be understanding what you are telling me but my nameservers with with the registrar are already set to that and have been since the beginning. And I don't have a clue what you mean by managing my dns record in cpanel.

Deleting .htaccess doesn't do it either.

Last edited:

zapzack

Reaction score
The way you currently have it setup is your domain is pointed to the server via an A record. You need to set it up using nameservers.

Last edited:

jpr28056

Reaction score
Sorry, I was thinking about another domain I have. I have changed the A record because they don't give me the option for name servers. I know it may take a bit for the domain service to get it all arrange so I will wait and see. One more question, why is the https in the address bar red with a slash through it when I go to my cpanel?

zapzack

Reaction score
Fris' security certificate hasn't been updated yet. When the server is finished being set up, that issue should be resolved.

jpr28056

Reaction score
Well, I have a site but no product pictures. They're in the admin side but not the actual site. Any suggestions?

zapzack

Reaction score
Try clearing your cache and making sure the paths to the images are correct.

jpr28056

Reaction score
Try clearing your cache and making sure the paths to the images are correct.

Never mind, the site is DOWN AGAIN. 10 days and my patience is gone. I've cleared my cache, flushed dns, and flushed the toilet. The images are showing up in my backend so if the paths are screwed up I don't know how to check it and couldn't if I wanted to.

zapzack

Reaction score
Some of the server seems to be down. I've contacted an admin to find out whats wrong. Let you know as soon as I get an update.

Edit:

19:48 - Corey - RAID is verifying
19:48 - Corey - Took some services down until it's done, it's at 98%

It should be back shortly.

Last edited:

jpr28056

Reaction score
I appreciate your help zapzack. My home page works but has no pictures. None of the other pages load and am getting this error for all others on the site.
Not Found

The requested URL /bottle-stoppers/42-stainless-steel-bottle-stopper-red-raisin.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.littlebrownmousecreations.com Port 80

I can move around in my admin site. My site is prestashop if that makes any difference.

zapzack

Reaction score
In cPanel filemanager, make sure that /public_html/131-176-medium/dangle-earrings-with-blue-green-tone-paper-beads-and-blue-green-glass-fragment-beads.jpg exists. If it doesn't, then either its an htaccess issue or some files got lost during the move.

Last edited:

jpr28056

Reaction score
I think I have fixed it. I reloaded the .htaccess file from my backup and it seems to be working now. We shall see. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.