still no website

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam2106

Reaction score
I've had no website since friday (at least) ive been following the posts and was aware of a problem, but just read everything should be fixed but i still cant see my site when i type it in. Please help me get my site back up and advise if im doing anything wrong as im trying different things with no joy! Many thanks

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I've had no website since friday (at least) ive been following the posts and was aware of a problem, but just read everything should be fixed but i still cant see my site when i type it in. Please help me get my site back up and advise if im doing anything wrong as im trying different things with no joy! Many thanks

Post you website URL

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
forestpinesridingcentre.co.uk

Name Servers of your domain are set to

Name servers:
ns.123-reg.co.uk
ns2.123-reg.co.uk

Change them to x10hosting Name servers

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

sam2106

Reaction score
Thankyou for your help, i dont have any of the website info on my computer as i got a friend to set it up for me on his computer, cuz im rubish as you can tell! thanks again

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Thankyou for your help, i dont have any of the website info on my computer as i got a friend to set it up for me on his computer, cuz im rubish as you can tell! thanks again

Your problem is solved Now. So I am going to close this tthread to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new thread if you need more help.

***Thread Closed***

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.