Stock marketd EOD data source

Reaction score
Hi,
I am creating a stock chart candle chart script as soon as possible it wil be finish I will be able to provide it. I am going to provide all charts for free for life. At the beginning I will provide Indian stock market's chart. But I have plan to provide charts of all international stock markets. So, my request is that if any one know from where a user can download EOD (End of Day Data) data of stock markets then please let me know. There are some criterias:

1. Download source should be free (Cause I can not afford to buy data).
2. Download Source should be particular stock exchange's owned or website. (Due to accuracy of data).
3. Stock exchange must allow other website to use exchange's data for non commercial purpose. (For copyright violation)
4. Please do not post Indian stock market's data source because I already aware of it.

If this criterias dose match then you can post the link in here. I will work on it. I can not guarantee how long time will be taken. But I can assure you if every thing runs fine then it will show on my website and accessible free of cost with in the month after launching the chart.