Stoli & Database Question (Re: Outages due to Upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lennyboy

Reaction score
Hopefully, I'm not simply trying to pull an answer out of thin air...My website is back up, I can connect to my cPanel, and according to the Server Status page Stoli is one of the servers being updated/upgraded/fixed today. That being said, I can see my site but I cannot access my blog (WordPress). When I look at my server information, it shows that I don't have any databases (I used to have 2). Is it possible that the changes to Stoli will replace my database? Or, do I need to start all over again?

TIA.

Len

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Hopefully, I'm not simply trying to pull an answer out of thin air...My website is back up, I can connect to my cPanel, and according to the Server Status page Stoli is one of the servers being updated/upgraded/fixed today. That being said, I can see my site but I cannot access my blog (WordPress). When I look at my server information, it shows that I don't have any databases (I used to have 2). Is it possible that the changes to Stoli will replace my database? Or, do I need to start all over again?

TIA.

Len

Stolis MySql is not fully online.Accorrding to http://status.x10hosting.com only STOLI and COSSACKS ARE REMAINING.That might be the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.