Stoli down again or is it still down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karhukat

Reaction score
And how is a full harddrive "unexpected circumstances", especially after weeks of downtown which was supposedly caused by cleaning up accounts? Sorry, I'm venting but stoli seems to be down an awful lot lately!

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Those are not unforeseen circumstances. We are just leaving the problem as it is as we are transferring the accounts to a new server with a larger hard disk. It is not yet the turn of Stoli, so you will have to wait a bit for the transfer to start. We regret the inconvenience.

karhukat

Reaction score
The "unforseen circumstances" comment is based on the post by Hellsheep yesterday in the Server Alerts.

I've been on stoli (or whatever it was called before it was called stoli) through server transfers before. It didn't take a just few hours and stoli is apparently at the bottom of the list. Please confirm: Are you saying that you are leaving stoli http offiline until the stoli accounts are transferred to the new server which will be after the all the free servers are transferred?

Thanks

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
No, it will be fixed, but we won't waste time finding out the problem and putting in efforts fixing it. We will keep fixing it as and when it goes offline. But right now it requires an admin to fix it.

karhukat

Reaction score
What exactly does "we won't waste time finding out the problem and putting in efforts fixing it. We will keep fixing it as and when it goes offline" mean? Other posts have said stoli hard drive is full. If you are only restarting when an admin is available and without actually clearing up any space on it, then I expect it is going to be pretty much offline until (at the very least) it is transferred to the new server. So how long is it going to be offline 3 days, a week, two weeks? Seriously, it has been unstable for quite some time now and all the downtime in October was supposed be so it would be cleaned up and run better.

Status
Not open for further replies.