stoli down again! when will htis stop?? trying to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

jade852

Reaction score
hi,

this has been happening alot now i understand you did work and migration etc...but im trying hard to do work and every day my sites go down around 4-5 times when will it stop ??

admin needs to be informed that my site is down again ..it may be workin when you read thhis but its not very good that my customers see errors (internal error..) a few times a day..im on stoli server is there still owrk going on?

www.cambridgeshirelandscapes.co.uk

markhere

Reaction score
Your site is showing Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

As is mine on off even FTP is knackered at the moment

Now it's back on for who knows how long

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
hi,

this has been happening alot now i understand you did work and migration etc...but im trying hard to do work and every day my sites go down around 4-5 times when will it stop ??

admin needs to be informed that my site is down again ..it may be workin when you read thhis but its not very good that my customers see errors (internal error..) a few times a day..im on stoli server is there still owrk going on?

www.cambridgeshirelandscapes.co.uk

your site www.cambridgeshirelandscapes.co.uk is loading fine for me. Clear your browser cache and try again.

markhere

Reaction score
Clearing his browser cache will not fix this its a server issue

markhere

Reaction score
because I have been checking his site and my and the problem is intermittent

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
Hey man,

Well x10 are still migrating, X10's free servers have thousands of clients per server so of course they will go down once in a while, When the servers are migrated I think due to the more servers x10 has there may be a couple of new free hosting servers so they will be spread around and everything will be more stable, so just sit tight!

Regards,
Jamie

jade852

Reaction score
thanks for your reply just read it

thanks for help and your replies

jade

Last edited:

markhere

Reaction score
By the way I'm in ireland too but to be honest they don't go down once in a while they go down quiet often.

jade852

Reaction score
yeah i agree its not just going down once in awhile though today its happened over 10 times and over the last few weeks its happened ALOT i just need to know when it will stop and if it will being on free hosting..are people who are paying having this problem alot less or not?...cheers

Last edited:

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
As i said sit tight, Yes ok the servers go down frequently but look if you were a server and were carrying 2000 per server how would you feel, I know I would crash and have a sleep,
When the servers have migrated x10 and new servers are implemented the service will speed up and less problems will happen.
I know how it feels BTW, I had this problem ages ago, I bought VPS though due to my sites growth and needs.

Regards,
Jamie

jade852

Reaction score
Jamie

Thankyou for your reply its the 1st reply i have had that im happy with lol! keep gettin told to clear cache and set config file to localhost etc...which i had done a long time ago...now i know the reasons this error is coming up i feel a bit happier that its not anything i have done!

cheers for your reply

jade :)

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
No problem, Glad to be of assitance, If anyone wants any support or questions on any issues such as this please just drop me an email or message me on msn at jamietees@hotmail.com

Regards,
Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.