(Stoli erase files problem) Please restart my account, I made a database backup, plea

Status
Not open for further replies.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: (Stoli erase files problem) Please restart my account, I made a database backup,

Have you tried uploading your site again? Is there anything stopping you from doing this?

catedrabancajausc63

Prime Account
Reaction score
Re: (Stoli erase files problem) Please restart my account, I made a database backup,

I can´t load any file, when I try my ftp it can´t connect and shows 421 Home directory not available - aborting, when I try my acount panel It doesn´t show any file, ( and any directory structure, no cgi, html_public or www directories), it´s empty 100%...
Help please...

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

catedrabancajausc63

Prime Account
Reaction score

Thanks, yes, I think all my files are erased, I made a database backup and now I am waiting for a restart of my account. Now I can´t upload files and I understand that I must wait for a restart of my account in order to do it again... Can you restart it now? Thanks and excuse my english.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Thanks, yes, I think all my files are erased, I made a database backup and now I am waiting for a restart of my account. Now I can´t upload files and I understand that I must wait for a restart of my account in order to do it again... Can you restart it now? Thanks and excuse my english.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score

There is no restart for the account. It's completely broken. The only way for you to have a functioning hosting account again is to request a deletion of your account so that you can sign up for a new account.

catedrabancajausc63

Prime Account
Reaction score

It was resolved by administrator Anna. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.