Stoli fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

nol888

Reaction score
Stoli's HTTP is down, and although the account panel shows FTP as up, something buggy is going on, and as such, FTP is also assumed to be down. FTP gives me...

Code:
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection
An account manager, or someone, details? Thanks.

nol888

Reaction score
Strange, HTTP is working now. FTP is still down though.

No offense, I'd like a mod or admin's opinion on this. Thanks, though.

Edit: I re-read your message, and I think I'd want a English speaker on this too. Again, no offense, but I'm kinda...predisposed towards people who use automatic-ish translators.

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
What's going on is that the servers are going through some INTENSE modifications at the moment. Cossacks is a wreck and Stoli isn't doing too well either. Please read the News and Announcements board often for things like this. (I'm on Stoli as well, and my CPanel is not working, we've just go to wait)

~~B3N

nol888

Reaction score
1. I SUBSCRIBE to the News and Announcements, so notice I didn't post about MySQL.

2. I think Corey's still on Absoult.

3. Lol, FTP is totally un-related to all this. :p

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hello there,

Everybody who is having a problem with their site, stop worrying and listen up.

Because of all the trouble x10 have had lately what whith the server move, MySQL and all, they're formatting all the servers and starting afresh. To do so, they've had to backup all accounts onto another server, which is taking, judging by the sound of things, a little longer than expected.

For information about what's going on, try visiting this link:
Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.)

x10 are working extremely hard to fix this, let's all show some appreciation

--Luke

nol888

Reaction score
Gah, I'm kinda annoyed at your post, especially when I state that I am aware of the updates. Plus, you undermine your credibility with the typo and such.

So, to reiterate, I am NOT a babbling idiot, so does anyone have any REAL solution to the FTP issue?

I now realize that x10 may have shut down the FTP servers, anyone care to confirm?

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Yes, they are.. If they aren't, then they still won't work correctly until we are done with the work going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.