[stoli] ftp error - full disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

eliasr

Reaction score
well, i have a problem when i try upload a file, my ftp show me an error:

Code:
553 html_public/start/images/ full disk please upload later

and of course i have space, only use 15 MB, and my uploads are small files.

it's only me, or is a issue with all accounts, or, what happen?

cpanel/x10hosting username: eliasr
site: elias.exofire.net

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I think Stoli is having a disk space problem right now. Someone else might be able to verify that.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone on Stoli should actually be able to verify it in cPanel themselves:

At the bottom of the column on the left that displays stuff like how many sql databases and space you've used, there should be a link for Service Status | Click Here To View

Click that, you'll get a new page. If it says anything within about 1-5% of 100% (read: 95% or more) on anything tagged Disk, theres a problem and it's NOT account related - those are server stats, not account stats.

If it really is full, give the staff some time now that it's posted - either they're aware and are working to fix it, or will be shortly and will be working to fix it :)

eliasr

Reaction score
well, the home directory, where the sites are stored, show 100%. :(

waiting until the staff see the problem and post something.
Edit:
now show 98% i can upload my images, bunt i think this [98%] isn't normal, i keep waiting

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I had the same exact problem, but after about 2 minutes later it worked...don't know wut i did to make it work xS

crypticlogic

Reaction score
At 2:31pm cst(wisconsin) Im seeing /dev/sda7 as %99 full and I also /dev/sdb1 as %95 percent full. That explains why Im having a problem over-writing the overall_header file on my forum. htpt://www.forum.midvworld.elementfx.com/phpbb3
Edit:
also, whats with the named server? Everytime I look at the stats page its always in the failed state.

Last edited:

Adam01

Reaction score
I get the same error with filezilla, yeah, the disk storage has screwed up. Wait for x10 to solve it.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
It fixed itself somehow...I was using FireFTP for Firefox

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I beleve that on stoli, the hard drive is full.

ummm...no...if that was true, then I would not be able to upload stuff through FTP, but I can. So can a few others. It just takes time. They are working on making this a problem free hosting. It is in its finishing development stages which goes through rough times. Remember that this is a FREE hosting so don't take everything for granted and think its 100% working. Be patient and atleast your not paying money. You are rather paying your time.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We're slowly cleaning the server up. It actually has about 300GB free but needs to be re-arranged. It's a time consuming process that we haven't been able to tackle yet. So we've been cleaning it up as needed for now.

It will be totally resolved soon though.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.