Stoli Server Admin please post a notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

derk4392

Reaction score
The HTTP on stoli is down again. There is post saying that is fixed. it is not.:repost:

I dont know what you guys are doing but i was told these cleaning scripts would be done,:mad: i have been trying to get my website up and running this weekend and have had no luck at all. I cant put the ad code on my website if i cant even get on it. :rant2:

*EDIT* Btw every single ftp program you use will NOT work you get the full error code thing.
this includes but is not limited to:
Filezilla
Coreftp
Cute ftp
windows ftp system
and the cpanel webdisk.

All of this crap needs to be fixed. I have already started looking for other webhosts, i can not keep dealing with this crashes my site must be up 24/7 execpt maybe for like a downtime once in a great while. Im sorry x10 but if these cant be fixed you might start losing members.

Last edited:

Scott

Reaction score
We are preparing the servers for the move. We apologize for the inconvenience. Once the server move is complete, Stoli should be a lot more stable because, We will no longer had ad free only and ad enhanced only servers.

derk4392

Reaction score
Just to show some proof of this ftp problem here is some log data from filezilla

Code:
Status:	Starting upload of C:\Users\Derrick Mehaffy\Desktop\Evo Mods and addons\Cash MOD-1.0.0B1\root\adm\mods\cash_mod_version.php

Command:	PASV

Response:	227 Entering Passive Mode (74,86,133,219,245,227)

Command:	STOR cash_mod_version.php

Response:	553 Disk full - please upload later

Error:	Critical error

Scott

Reaction score
Our new servers will have bigger hard disks, We are not currently focusing on clearing space because the server will be moved soon.

derk4392

Reaction score
No my disk is not full.
I just deleted everything on it.
And i am not the only one with this problem.

take a look at my cpanel screen shot.

Untitled-1.jpg

Its not just me. Alot of people are havin this issue. NO FTP PROGRAM WORKS including cpanel's webdisk.

Scott

Reaction score
Your right, Your allotted space isn't full. The physical servers hard drive is full.

derk4392

Reaction score
so you guys have soooo many members that your guys hard drives are full?

i take it thats why your moving servers, to get more space.

Scott

Reaction score
We have thousands of accounts on our servers. We are moving for various reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.