Stoli Server Slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

homebound

Reaction score
Hi I am on the Stoli server and it takes forever to login to my Cpanel not to mention site loading time..

Thanks much

cervonline

Reaction score
Same here... Just registered and it took 20 minutes for the site to be created. I am now trying to login to cPanel and it took several minutes. Everything in the cPanel is extremely slow. Unable to FTP as it is just timing out. Please advise... Thanks!

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi I am on the Stoli server and it takes forever to login to my Cpanel not to mention site loading time..

Thanks much

homebound,

I just visited your website and it seems like there is a PHP error on your index.php page, but it is still loading fine. Please check your code. If your website is still not loading, try clearing your browser's cache first. If problems persist, feel free to post back here.

Same here... Just registered and it took 20 minutes for the site to be created. I am now trying to login to cPanel and it took several minutes. Everything in the cPanel is extremely slow. Unable to FTP as it is just timing out. Please advise... Thanks!

cervonline,

I just visited the website URL associated with your account and I get a directory listing. You will need to add an index page and create some other pages for you website to work how you want it to. If you still cannot load your page, try clearing your browser's cache first. If problems persist, feel free to post back.

cervonline

Reaction score
cervonline,

I just visited the website URL associated with your account and I get a directory listing. You will need to add an index page and create some other pages for you website to work how you want it to. If you still cannot load your page, try clearing your browser's cache first. If problems persist, feel free to post back.

The problem is that everything is REALLY slow. It is showing the default index page, but cPanel login is taking 3-5 minutes and I can't even connect via FTP because it just times out...

apb91781

Reaction score
The problem is that everything is REALLY slow. It is showing the default index page, but cPanel login is taking 3-5 minutes and I can't even connect via FTP because it just times out...

Issues with the stoli server are currently being posted everywhere, and I am having these issues as well where it takes a long time for anything to load.

markhere

Reaction score
Stoli was very slow earlier when it came back but now seems to be fine again

cervonline

Reaction score
Stoli was very slow earlier when it came back but now seems to be fine again

Nope... Still no good. Is this a typical problem? Is there anyway to get moved to another server or should I just look elsewhere for hosting?

Last edited:

markhere

Reaction score
The server does go slow from time to time but has been fairly fast and stable for some time now. Would give it a few weeks to see if it is suitable for your needs. Being a free server will have a lot of users on it but has improved much better uptime recently.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Whenever the server is running really slow, I'd suggest running a ping (ping stoli.x10hosting.com) and posting the results here. This might help as we can compare the values with the ones that we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.