Stoli situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calystos

Reaction score
Just had a reply to my ticket.

Hello, this issue should be solved within the next few days after we finish some maintenance on our servers. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sux, but nothing we can do cept wait, :-(

karhukat

Reaction score
It seems accounts on the other servers are going up and down, or running slow. But at least they have access some times. Why are our stoli accounts completely inaccessible for over 10 days now?

Calystos

Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that this isn't the first time this has happened. Stoli went nuts the other week too, something about a HDD failure I was told. And again before then during the transfer from the original server to the new server (before this 2nd transfer to a new shared IP).

I don't know if all the other servers were being effected as much as Stoli's was but its no wonder so many people have been moving to different hosts.

If they're going to mess about an switch servers an stuff, surely they'd at least have a backup system of some sort to temp store peoples accounts on for situations like this. So at least we'd be able to use our sites/forums/whatever to notify everyone who uses them that somethings going on atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.