Stoli stupdly slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

prppedro

Reaction score
Hi, are all fine?

I having a problem with my site during the last months that's not solved yet by x10hosting. My Site is stupdly slow to load into browser and if not slow, is Offline. I undestand the x10hosting is updating systems, but a server that's offline 80% of time and 20% slow is a crytical situation.

My site hosts my Virtual Airline, and he needs to be in 90% of time. And needs to have PHP Intermediate. PHP, I undestand, is under development. But the slow site problem is crytical!

Att. Pedro

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
If your site is critical, I'd recommend paid hosting here at x10. 99% guaranteed uptime and it only costs $6 a month.

I have seen the free servers with very high uptime, but there are always going to be a few times like this where it has been bad.
Edit:
Even better, 99.9% guaranteed, according to http://x10hosting.com/premium.php

Last edited:

prppedro

Reaction score
I can pay 6$, it's aprox. 12 BRL$. But I don't have intl. credit card. ¬¬

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I can pay 6$, it's aprox. 12 BRL$. But I don't have intl. credit card. ¬¬

Looking at my client information, they take credit card, paypal, good old fashioned mail, moneybookers, and alertpay. I think with paypal or mail you can manage to do this, though I have no clue what the last two are :)

Last edited:

prppedro

Reaction score
WooW, Mail? If I send the money by mail, I'll pay at least $20 to send $6. But Paypal can be a good way. How it works? In Brazil, we can use "PagSeguro", I think this is semelhant to PayPal.

Flw...
Att. Pedro

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Paypal is easy. You can link your bank account to paypal, then instantly send money (like a debit card). You can also use credit cards. It's very safe and easy.

www.paypal.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.