I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
ETA will be tomorrow evening.

-Corey

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
Just as a note to the admins, fantastico seems to be missing, was it not included in the server purchase or just not installed yet?

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
I've updated my custom DNS and have verified I am on the new Stoli. Very nice, fastest I've seen Stoli yet. Even with transfers going on.

It appears that PHP configurations (per-user) haven't been applied. My error logs are filling with memory_limit errors (Wordpress), ignore_user_abort(), and set_time_limit() errors (from phpBB3).

Doubled "stats" from a promotion held sometime in 2007 seems to have not rolled over, although that may only be in name. None of my stats have apparently been decreased.

Last edited:
F

Fahad

Couldn't we pack old stoli with toilet paper, pour some methylated spirit in, and watch the bang?

Last edited by a moderator:

zgosto

Reaction score
I have the same php configurations problem with Gallery2 and i have in My logs many errors about set_time_limit and in gallery 2 like :
"Please instruct your system administrator to reconfigure PHP with the gettext option enabled. "

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Couldn't we pack old stoli with toilet paper, pour some methylated spirit in, and watch the bang?

No - it's at a SoftLayer datacentre. Although, it would make a good firework seeing as how it sometimes explodes of its own accord anyway :p.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Fantastico will be back tonight. They don't offer the licenses so I had to buy them separate, just waiting for the activation.

-Corey

Blazer9131

Reaction score
Sweet. Thanks a bunch Corey =D Awesome work you've done.

When will the normal PHP config's be back? =P

~Blaze

F

Fahad

No - it's at a SoftLayer datacentre. Although, it would make a good firework seeing as how it sometimes explodes of its own accord anyway :p.
What, SoftLayer don't let you take the box away? Blow it up in there then! That'll show them to have such a stupid rule.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
What, SoftLayer don't let you take the box away? Blow it up in there then! That'll show them to have such a stupid rule.

Well the boxes are paid for by x10 and provided by SoftLayer, but the servers aren't colo. If x10 was colocating servers with SoftLayer, then x10 would get their server physically :p

Last edited:

neverdark

Reaction score
new server when i try to modify a page on my portal retourn me a 500 error...

Sanosuke

Reaction score
Haha, Stoli is amazing now. I have not seen any downtime in the last 24-36 hours or so. Should I bow down now?

:bowhs:

Thanks x10Hosting staff.

EL3CTR0SH0K

Reaction score
i can`t acces to my cpanel,
this trouble is because of this transfer (sorry for my english if you can helpme in spanish, (if you only undestern spanish, (like me that onliunthestern english, but i have provlems to write in english) )

eliasr

Reaction score
What happen with the PHP levels?

I see a downgrade to the basic configuration =(

It's gonna be restored or i need make a new request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.