Stoli up..down..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermy

Reaction score
Alright, I don't ***** to much. I kinda go with the flow when it comes to web hosting. Especially since it is free.

Is X10 having serious uptime issues lately. Specifically Stoli server? I've seen post on her concerning the various other servers lately. But my site is up and down (down mainly) like every 10 minutes. It seems just when I get ready to submit a ticket it comes back up.. 10 minutes..an hour later it is down again, and I have not made any changes so I know it is not my site.

I am wondering what is going on?

Is it just my slice of X10 or bigger? Starting to drive me nuts...lol:dunno:
Edit:
There it went again.. Up... humming along great... 30 seconds later "Page not found"!!:rant2:

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's the server, not you. Unfortunately, there's not a lot to do other than get paid hosting here, or elsewhere, if you're really that worried about it. The paid hosting accounts are on different servers which don't have all that many accounts compared to the free hosting ones and have a 99% uptime gurantee I think.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
As a positive note, Stoli has been getting better each day in my opinion. I think the maintenance on the servers is getting pretty close to done.

Picard1595

Reaction score
Also its expected with Stoli as it has thousands of accounts that all get lots of space and bandwidth, the CPU spikes alot due to the heavy load.

Kermy

Reaction score
I agree with you on paid hosting, and would not be so lax about it if I was paying for it...lol

The only reason I posted, was to see if it was the server / service and not something my site maybe doing with regards to SQL or programming.

It has been doing this for what seems like weeks, and I have just monitored the forums and sent in a couple of tickets just in case they forgot to "turn my site on" after the fixes..lol

The tickets I have sent in have been handled in good fashion (Thanks guys).

I certainly don't expect a 99% uptime on a free server!

Most of the issues, I do attribute to the many sites that are being hosted here on the free servers. Maybe too many? But, it's all good I'll just take it as it comes. Been doing that anyway for the most part.

Thanks for the replies.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The staff are working on a new "services up/down" page where you can check what is going on with the server. That should help clear up some confusion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.