Stoli Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Stoli will have the most updates done this round as it needs to be upgraded to the latest hardware to match the other servers. We are currently copying all data to the new SAN, once done we will bring the new Stoli online and move everything over to it. There will be some interruptions with this process but there should not be any major downtime. More updates will be posted as progress is made.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Stoli is taking quite a while... we'll post updates as the stages of the transition progress.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2nd rsync of data is ALMOST done. Once we swap data serving over to the SAN Stoli's performance will drastically improve.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We are rebooting Stoli, after it comes back we will be switching data serving to the new SAN. Once that is done we will be doing a final sync of data to get anything that was updated during both of the previous syncs.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Stoli is back online and now serving files from the SAN. We are doing another sync to update any data that was not copied over... if you're missing files they should show back up in the next 24 hours. If you delete a file it may also show back up.

Tomorrow we will be setting up the new "Stoli" server and will be switching it over this coming week at some point. Please pay attention to updates for this server during the week.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We will be starting the server migration shortly. More updates will be posted.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Everything has been migrated over to the new server. We have to run updates and fix some things but sites should be online.

Status
Not open for further replies.