Stoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearghal

Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering, are there any plans for stoli to become more stable?

Its just I have a lot of people who are interested in sponsoring my site trying to look at it and it keeps going offline.

Please try to keep it online tonight :happysad:

I would really appreciate it :)

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
We are sorry if you are experiencing downtime. But we are doing all we can to straighten it out and even if you experience some downtime it would be just for a couple of minutes.

Fearghal

Reaction score
We are sorry if you are experiencing downtime. But we are doing all we can to straighten it out and even if you experience some downtime it would be just for a couple of minutes.

No need to apologize, the great service that x10 provide is legendary. Its just I'm kinda losing stuff every time the server goes offline :(

My members spend hours typing a story and click post when http is offline then I get flooded with complaints.

Tonight a lot of important people are looking at my site, hopefully all goes well :)

Thanks for your reply :)

Fearghal

Reaction score
It did not go well, It was down when they tried to go on.

Then today when I was attempting to persuade my Principal to approve the site for advertising around the school the site went down in front of the entire senior staff with me trying to explain about it.

I have never been so embarrassed in my life :(

Status
Not open for further replies.