Store mod

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
when I try to install store_MOD I get these 2 errors :

Warning

FIND FAILED: In file [templates/BBLite/overall_header.tpl] could not find:

<td align="center" valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"><span class="mainmenu">&nbsp;<a href="{U_FAQ}" class="mainmenu">

MOD script line #340 :: FAQ :: Report

AND :

Warning

IN-LINE FIND FAILED: In file [templates/BBLite/viewtopic_body.tpl] could not find:

<br />{postrow.CASH}

MOD script line #384 :: FAQ :: Report

Both lines that easymod is looking for are there. Mt question is can I continue to install this mod and fix those errors later ???

situ

Reaction score
Make sure you have made all right changes, and upload all files properly. If you will still facing same problem, post here..

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Everything is uploaded fine, permissions are set. I have 3 other styles on this forum other than subsilver, This style BBLite is the one I am sticking with and also the one that is generating the errors. Both errors are in template files. All the other files that come with store_MOD install fine through easymod. Except these two. So I was going to install it anyway and then fix these 2 errors, but I wanted to know if I could do this or it was the wrong way to go about it.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
bigguy said:
when I try to install store_MOD I get these 2 errors :

Warning

FIND FAILED: In file [templates/BBLite/overall_header.tpl] could not find:

<td align="center" valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"><span class="mainmenu">&nbsp;<a href="{U_FAQ}" class="mainmenu">

MOD script line #340 :: FAQ :: Report

AND :

Warning

IN-LINE FIND FAILED: In file [templates/BBLite/viewtopic_body.tpl] could not find:

<br />{postrow.CASH}

MOD script line #384 :: FAQ :: Report

Both lines that easymod is looking for are there. Mt question is can I continue to install this mod and fix those errors later ???
Anyone got any ideas on this at all ???