strange error messages in log

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagelinx

Reaction score
SO-it all began one day when i went to my website to see how it was loading/running. and nothing was there-just a blank white page-i logged into cpanel and sure enough, none of my important files connected with the site was there. so i quickly got it back running again (my site is a wordpress blog) and checked the error log again to see if all was well. I am getting these three weird messages and i have no clue how to make them go away. whatever these are is making my site load REALLY SLOW. any advice from the more computer savvy folks?

Error Log:
mod_fcgid: call /home/my_user_name/public_html/wp-admin/index-extra.php with wrapper /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/php5
mod_fcgid: call /home/my_user_name/public_html/wp-admin/index.php with wrapper /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/php5
mod_fcgid: call /home/my_user_name/public_html/index.php with wrapper /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/php5

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I've seen those errors showing up on my cPanel log on a day to day Basis. Something's up with PHP that's causing that. Whatever it is, I have no clue.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
mod_fcgid is a FastCGI Apache server extension. From the looks of it, those are debug messages rather than error messages. They just say that mod_fcgid used /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/php5 to interpret your PHP scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.