Strange Problems with the forum and my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

techsoft

Reaction score
Well there are some really strange problems im encoutnering..one when i visit the forums here..the vbulletin buttons and evrything doesnt load properly wth?? and when i access my site it doesnt open..i am here in qatar..my friend can open the site in india at the same time WTH??? if the server is down..then it shudnt be able to access to my site from anywhere...what is the problem here?? and this happens frequently..and it has nothing to do with my ports as sometimes the site and the Cpanel opens properly but at other times this stupid problem is there..

and btw just to add although im posting in the Up/Down forum for a downgrade..i just wanted to point out that im not using any mysql Db so i dont need advanced anymore..so its not that im not displaying the ads..

mgbenz

Reaction score
Try cleaning out your browser cookies and delete unnecessary temporary internet files.

techsoft

Reaction score
hmm strange but now the Cpanel works!! without doing anything..thats what bothers me.. i dunno whats wrong..and its not the cookies or Temp IE files as i dint touch them but now the site Cpanel seems to be fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.