subdomain erreur :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidas

Reaction score
hellooo every one :D i hope to find some help here :D
so i have a domain name "lam5.com" i created a subdaomain "cv.lam5.com"
all working good,until yesterday,i have made same changes with file manager (uploading some files :D) anyway now i cant access to my subdomain
any help is welcome,tnks

oh , i have another issue im from morrocco and sometimes i can't access to my web site but its available from proxy

tnks

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
hellooo every one :D i hope to find some help here :D
so i have a domain name "lam5.com" i created a subdaomain "cv.lam5.com"
all working good,until yesterday,i have made same changes with file manager (uploading some files :D) anyway now i cant access to my subdomain
any help is welcome,tnks

Try going back to your Subdomain feature in cPanel, deleting your old subdomain that is no longer working, then recreating it.

kidas said:
oh , i have another issue im from morrocco and sometimes i can't access to my web site but its available from proxy

tnks

Sometimes, particular countries or internet service providers block free website hosting websites because there are some people that use our services for malicious purposes. You may want to contact your ISP to see if they are blocking your website.

kidas

Reaction score
it still not working,i have two subdomain one *.lam5.com and cv.lam5.com and both not working
Edit:
i use nslookup server ns1.x10hosting.com
the cv.lam5.com return result ip but no web access :S
Edit:
tnks
Edit:
.... im still waiting for help

Last edited:

kidas

Reaction score
nothing hapen :S:S:S:S any other suggestion ???? you can check it your self : cv.lam5.com still "Failed to Connect"
PS:MR.adamparkzer i realy appreciat your help

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
You need to change the nameservers for lam5.com to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

kidas

Reaction score
According to the links you provided to us, your DNS settings are not correct. Please remove all your us.editdns.net DNS entries and replace them with ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

can your explaine to me the difference between direct dns to ns1.hosting and pointing to us.editdns that's make redirect the dn to ns1.hosting ??

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
can your explaine to me the difference between direct dns to ns1.hosting and pointing to us.editdns that's make redirect the dn to ns1.hosting ??

When you point your DNS to us.editdns.net, you are using a third-party DNS service that cannot be endorsed by us. x10Hosting cannot provide efficient support for software or services created or developed by other people.

Setting the DNS to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com ensures that you are directly linking your domain to your x10Hosting account using x10Hosting's services, and if there is a problem, staff can better fix any problems that may arise.

kidas

Reaction score
lam5.com work fin
att.lam5.com work fin
only cv.lam5.com and *.lam5.com doesn't work
the problem isn't in the dns,is in the server i think

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
lam5.com work fin
att.lam5.com work fin
only cv.lam5.com and *.lam5.com doesn't work
the problem isn't in the dns,is in the server i think

Sorry about that, I didn't read back when I was replying to this thread and got mislead by the previous posts. I do not believe any DNS changes are necessary.

First of all, if you have a subdomain that is literally an asterisk, it won't work, as it is an invalid character for URLs.

As for your cv subdomain, in your Subdomains area in your cPanel, what folder is it set to point to? And does that folder exist when you go to it in your cPanel's File Manager?

kidas

Reaction score
Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
and what ??? any solution

Copy the cv folder (just in case) to a backup. Can use FileManager 'Copy' feature.
Use cPanel to drop subdomain cv.
Use cPanel to create subdomain cv.

Wait a bit, and then see if the DNS is updated.

Last edited:

kidas

Reaction score
Copy the cv folder (just in case) to a backup. Can use FileManager 'Copy' feature.
Use cPanel to drop subdomain cv.
Use cPanel to create subdomain cv.

Wait a bit, and then see if the DNS is updated.
nothing hapen :D:dunno:
i creat a new subdomain bin.lam5.com nothing work

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
nothing hapen :D:dunno:
i creat a new subdomain bin.lam5.com nothing work

There is a limit to the number of subdomains you can have. On standard free hosting accounts, this number is three.

Are you sure you don't already have three subdomains, and when you try to add cv.lam5.com, it's actually rejecting your new subdomain creation?

kidas

Reaction score
There is a limit to the number of subdomains you can have. On standard free hosting accounts, this number is three.

Are you sure you don't already have three subdomains, and when you try to add cv.lam5.com, it's actually rejecting your new subdomain creation?

the subdomains are cv.lam5.com *.lam5.com and bin.lam5.com no one work

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
the subdomains are cv.lam5.com *.lam5.com and bin.lam5.com no one work

But you also said http://att.lam5.com was a subdomain of your website, meaning that if you don't have the Double All package purchased, at least one of these domains will not be working because you have run out of enough subdomains.

Could you log in to your cPanel and check the landing page's side bar where your account information is shown, and check how many subdomains you are using out of how many subdomains you are allowed?

kidas

Reaction score
att.lam5.com isnot in x10hosting i moved to another hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.