subdomain erreur :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
att.lam5.com isnot in x10hosting i moved to another hosting

A particular domain can only be controlled by one host at a time. You either have to control your subdomains entirely with your other hosting service or with x10Hosting.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
have you changed the DNS Name Servers? If so, flush your DNS ( 'ipconfig /flushdns' under windows) and wait up to 48 hours.

kidas

Reaction score
You need to move all the files corresponding with your website to one host or the other, then set up all the subdomains using one hosting company.
i'm shur that's the dns is not the problem,in my first post i mention that's the problem begin when i uploaded some files to my web site

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
done i moved all my files to x10hosting,now what ??

Now you will need to do all your subdomain set-up with x10Hosting's cPanel. When you log in, there is a feature called Subdomains where you can configure all your subdomains. Set up all your subdomains using x10Hosting and it should be working fine.

And again, your DNS is fine, we don't want to try to fix something that's not broken.

kidas

Reaction score
Now you will need to do all your subdomain set-up with x10Hosting's cPanel. When you log in, there is a feature called Subdomains where you can configure all your subdomains. Set up all your subdomains using x10Hosting and it should be working fine.

And again, your DNS is fine, we don't want to try to fix something that's not broken.

i can't access now to http://lotus.x10hosting.com:2082/ anyway i have already set my subdomains and nothing work

:dunno:

kidas

Reaction score
i do know :p maybe it's the ISP block the x10hosting ip's pff anyway the forum work also the main x10hoting but not the cpanel or my website

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you receive an error message when trying to access cPanel? Have you tried clearing your cache?

kidas

Reaction score
erreur : network time out :p
Edit:
screenshot:

screenshotcvlam5com.jpg

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
erreur : network time out :p
Edit:
screenshot:

Unfortunately, I'm accessing this from my school's network, and for some reason, the image you provided is being blocked. I'll take a look at it again when I get home.

Anyway, if there's a network time out, it's likely because of temporary high server load. Try again later, and if problems persist, try clearing your browser's cache and flushing your DNS.

Status
Not open for further replies.