Subdomains I cant access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cambridge

Reaction score
I cant access my own subdomain avarice.x10hosting.com nor anyone elses i can just post on the forum and acess main x10hosting pages. Is their a problem with my ips anything???
Becuase it comes to a this page can not be displayed when ever i go to anyones.. can someone help me here....:ermm:

dsfreak

Reaction score
Problem on your side. Works fine for me. This is your second post regarding this matter, (as friendly advice) please refrain from doing this again, if you still have a problem, try to keep it in one topic. ;-)

Last edited:

Cambridge

Reaction score
well maybe its diferent for me and ur not a administrator or staff here are you? no I THINK NOT.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You were probably blocked by the firewall. Please PM Corey with your IP

dsfreak said:
Problem on your side. Works fine for me. This is your second faulty post regarding this matter, please refrain from doing this again, if you still have a problem, try to keep it in one topic. ;-)
Please stop acting like you are on the staff ;)

Last edited:

dsfreak

Reaction score
What, I can't give friendly advice, so he doesn't get locked topics, or banned? Ok. I won't then. It was just some advice so he doesn't get topics locked. But, fine, I wont anymore. I also edited my main post to show which part was advice.

Edit: I have seen things similar to that in other posts too, btw, but they didn't get told they were acting like staff.

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
:happy: I was just letting you know that you were sounding like you are on the staff... and it's not a good impression ;)

*Closed*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.