Substantial Link Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

superte2

Reaction score
Please advise me as to what this means and how I can have this resolved. I have searched the forums and see as of the past 2 weeks there have been multiple similar issues to mine. I am not sure what you mean by a link. Is it a hyperlink on the site, or does this mean a just a similarity between my site and another?

I am willing to try to resolve this by whatever means necessary and can remove any hyper links that are considered a violation, but there are (were) not any hyperlinks that I am aware of that would be of any concern.

Thank you.

superte2

Reaction score
Can I at least get an explanation of how the supposed accounts are linked?

superte2

Reaction score
this is absurd that nobody here can answer a question. anyone who clearly violates gets the reason shoved in their face and explained, others get no explanation at all. with a non-working search function it makes it hard to do anything.

caftpx10

Reaction score
What this means is that it was found that your account is linked in some way to previously created/accessed X10 free hosting accounts that have went against the Terms of Service.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
January 13th of this year you had another account that was suspended for shell scripts \ cPanel password brute forcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.