Sudden free server slowdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

nol888

Reaction score
All of a sudden, the free server took maybe even a whole minute to generate a page of my forums...

What is happening?

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
Well now the freeserver is not displaying my pages! Oh well, a day or two without website wont kill me!

Steve-UK

Reaction score
ffs why is my website always going down, the service quality hasnt really improved from about a year ago- my site seems to be offline more than on! :(

eNoyx

Reaction score
I suppose it's because the updates and fixes that are been doing in the backend. It must take a lot of resources... look at you CPanel status page, the load should be between 0.2 and 5 normally... and now has reached values of 18 even... ;) Patience ^^

(Or wait until weekdays, that it's ok xD)

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Ive seen the free server load at i think 154 (2 cpus) and beable to generate pages so i have no clue:dunno:

btw corey posted in another thread, if the server is down once an hour every day, thats about 95% uptime for the month, which is good for free hosting, so you cant complain.

Last edited:

amr1991

Reaction score
Get sustained hosting. Read about it in the announcements forum. The server hasn't gone down yet, which is amazing to me. I can't wait to get enough points for it :naughty:

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
HTTPS is down, thats why pages will not load! Just meerly informing all of you!

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
Oh well than i must have had secure pages because my pages wouldnt load, and now they do! :D

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
HTTPS is not used on the free servers. It uses SSL which Free accounts don't get

EDIT: Correct me if I am wrong AMs.

EDIT2: Quote from Corey
https is port 443, which is secure socket layer. We don't really support this on the free servers and it being down does not effect your website in anyway.

-Corey

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.