Sudden Resource Limit error

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi

My site is giving a Resource Limit Is Reached error as below. When I checked my CPanel, I see 19-20 entry processes for the last hour or so. Generally this is between 0-3. Looks like something strange is going on in the illuminated server.

Myself and another member reported the same issue in August and our sites were unavailable for over a week until it suddenly dropped to normal levels.

I am quite sure that this is not related to my site since have not updated any component for last few months and dont have such traffic volumes.

Can some one please look in to this.

thanks

Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later. Apache/2.4.29 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at amazinglanka.com Port 80

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
Similar error on my sites, but a 503: "The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."
I'm also on illuminated, but I can't see any details since I haven't been able to switch back the cPanel theme from the useless Basic for months.

I guess it's time to migrate to another host while FTP still works, since support seems to have vanished.

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
Any body else on illuminated server having this problem or is it only two of us ?

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
Almost one week and not even a acknowledgement on the issue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.