Suggest A Free CMS/Blog Script..

ashwinsinha

Reaction score
I Need A Free CMS Or A Blogging Script With the Following Requirements.

1. I want it to be such that creating a template for it would be very easy since i want to continue with the template i'm using.
  2. The option of editing Header & Footer Files Would Be A Delight
  3. It Should Be Capable of adding multiple authors at the same time with one administrator & several other users who can only post/edit and add basic features.
  4. After the template, there should be another option which specifies the formatting of the text/ Code like that in blogger (A separate template for posting content in which the content of the HTML code can be edited in Can be edited in the wysiwyg editor on probably the posting page.)
  5. The power to host multiple blogs using the same script & also authorising the authors to edit only the blogs they've been assigned.
  6. A Comment script, Probably Not At The End Of the Page But a snippet that can be added to my post template so that the comments appear where i choose them to appear.
  7. Features Like Gallery & Newsletter are OPTIONAL - not necessary..
If you've ever come across any CMS or blogging script that had all the features from 1 to 6 above, please do send me a link !
I'm looking for something that is free & open-source..

Thanking You All Guys Here At x10 !
- Together, we Rock !! \m/

ashwinsinha

Reaction score
Hi Satbir,
I've Gone Through Drupal & it didn't satisfy me at all, now i'll be working over wordpress and put my hands on some plugins that may do the job..

hourican

Reaction score
Wordpress will do all of that and decent help is never far away in their support forums and on the plugin and theme pages of other users and developers.

ashwinsinha

Reaction score
Yeah..
Thanx For The Reply,
I've started using wordpress and the plugins do the job !